Air Fryer deal(s)

AF400 on the Ninja site for £199.99 without any code needed. However, I have a 10% off referral code (NOT affiliate - mods feel free to delete if not allowed) making it £179.99 if anyone wants - PM me, but will most likely reply in the morning now.

AF400 on the Ninja site for £199.99 without any code needed. However, I have a 10% off referral code (NOT affiliate - mods feel free to delete if not allowed) making it £179.99 if anyone wants - PM me, but will most likely reply in the morning now.
Seems alright to me, you're saving someone £20 at the end of the day.

Xpress Pro Combo 2000W 11 Litre 10-in-1 Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie
Bought this one before Xmas, lovely bit of kit, rotisserie attachment is great, stopped buying rotisserie chicken from supermarket as I do my own now, and other meats and veg, it's just mini version of big electric oven (I have a gas oven) and saves me using main oven for just cooking one thing,
We bought similar type Scoville 11 Litre Digital Air Fryer With Rotisserie Feature was a bit dearer at the time but has now dropped in price and yes rotisserie great but limited to 2.2kg chicken but even then that and other joints of meat are great.

I had the tower 10 in 1, lasted about 7 months before it started cutting out or not powering on, returned to very for refund. Loved the rotisserie on it, saved using the big oven (gas)
purchased another one from Amazon this week, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uten-Automatic-Multifunctional-Tabletop-Temperature/dp/B08MQ2H27R?th=1
It's got a good write-up, have only just done the initial burn off on it, not cooked anything yet, but did notice it got hot at sides and door, will try it out at weekend and see how it compares to my last one

Back