Albatros Working Plugins Guide Wooshbuild v6

tomlee80

I wanted to put together a table, for my own personal use, of all the plugins on Albatros that work. I also put in a rough description of what content each plugin contained, and whether it simply had non-working links or...more annoyingly crashed my box and caused it to reboot.

Having completed the Sport/More and Fun/TV sections I thought it may be useful for some of my fellow TechKings.

I must stress. That on checking each plugin, I rarely tried more than one channel, and was unlikely to try the plugin again if it caused a crash...so this guide is in no way definitive.

It does however help when you may be desperate to find a sporting event after another stream has gone offline.

All streams were tested between Thursday 7th September and Sunday 10th September 2017.

Tested using Albatros ver 7.1 with Wooshbuild v6 on a Zgemma H.2S connected directly to router on fibre broadband.

Hi there...

Your plugin list looks interesting...

The print is too small though and I'm unable enlarge...

Could you forward on a PDF version?

BA

Hi there...

Your plugin list looks interesting...

The print is too small though and I'm unable enlarge...

Could you forward on a PDF version?

BA

Sure thing. It's a bit out of date, but should still give some sort of guidance. Since flashing my box with the new version of Wooshbuild a few months back Albatros doesn't appear to available in the downloadable plugins anymore for me which is a pity.

Back