ALL Black Friday Deals 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys How are you all?
you all know that Black Friday is going to be live soon and many companies and brands throughout the world will start posting deals, many of them have already started posting deals, coupons, and sales on their big products.
I have just created this thread to share Ideas that what deals I have found and want to share those deals with all before they ran out of stock.
In addition to that, I also want all of you to share your ideas and lists that you guys have figured out and will gonna buy deals from there.
I know many of you aware of the deals, so please share :) and let get others to benefit from that
Early Black Friday Sales 2019 & Pre Black Friday Deals & Thanksgiving Sales
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=black+fr...+fridaysale+2019,aps,555&ref=nb_sb_ss_sc_2_21
Target Black Friday Ad for 2019
Early Black Friday VPN Deal 2019 - Save upto 82%
Buy VPN with Credit Card or Other Method in 60 sec

As I figure out more. I'll share more in comments.
Thanks and looking forward for your comments with a good deals :)

ALSO PLEASE BE AWARE ALL THE LINKS IN THE FIRST POST ARE FOR US BASED COMPANIES, WE ARE A PREDOMINANTLY IRELAND AND UK BASED FORUM, SO IT MIGHT BE A BETTER IDEA TO POST FOR THOSE REGIONS.

Hi guys

Just seen that Amazon are doing the 4k Fire TV stick for 29.99 and the ethernet adapter for 9.79

Might just get myself another for the hell of it at that price :laughing::laughing:

amazon doing firestick for £20 and so are tesco. (Not 4k)
For amazon you need to order through alexa

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

Just seen that Amazon are doing the 4k Fire TV stick for 29.99 and the ethernet adapter for 9.79

Might just get myself another for the hell of it at that price :laughing::laughing:
I think (cant guarantee it) that 4k will come down to £25.

I'm sure most are aware that firesticks and Amazon devices have dropped significantly in price.. the 4k ones are well worth the investment for a nice simple IPTV setup

You can get VPN Unlimited lifetime sub for $15 (around £12) at the moment, good for 5 devices at the same time, which is nearly irrelevant if you put it on a router.

Enter VPNDEAL at the checkout box to get the additional discount here.

I have had this for nearly two years without issue. The only fly in the ointment, is that only 5 out of the numerous servers support torrent.

Currys are doing samsung and LG 75" TVs for under a grand.

No good for me as my cabinet is too small and i already have a 65" which does the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back