All channels gone including SD

All my virmin paid channels have gone including SD, only getting free channels,
Wearside area,
My line is still active.
Anyone else lost all of theirs?

The forum would be full of complaints if everyone's had gone off.
Try rebooting the box, do a network test and restart the softcam.
How do you know your line is okay, have you tried it on another box?
If they all fail try getting a 24 hour test line and see if that works.

I'm still getting the channels - got sky sports main event on at moment.

Try putting box into deep standby, restart router and then when router is back online turn box back on.

If they were all turned off then meltdown would have occurred by now !!
Probably a provider issue i suspect.
Have you asked them the question ?

Hi all
I seem to be having the same problem since today. I've just reset my router and rebooted from deep standby.

Anyone able to offer any assistance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all
I seem to be having the same problem since today. I've just reset my router and rebooted from deep standby.

Anyone able to offer any assistance?

have you been to softcam panel and restarted the softcam?
are you sure your line hasn't expired?

It appears that a few people are starting to get issues with their lines, It's a year since we lost SKY so I wonder how many switched to cable boxes then and their lines are now coming to an end.

Yep reset the line and I've messaged the line provider. Unfortunately no reply as of yet. Though I know it expires in July.

Just as a side issue, which I think could be related is that I've been having some problems with virgin broadband and I'm wondering whether it's to do with that. Though I can Web browse, I cannot connect my smart tv to the Internet anymore, I have Cctv which I cannot view on my iPhone anymore, even though port forwarding is all set up and just now there was connectivity problems with my Amazon firestick.
(Speed test was at ~98mbps)
Anyone think the router itself is having problems or VM itself?

Yep reset the line and I've messaged the line provider. Unfortunately no reply as of yet. Though I know it expires in July.

Just as a side issue, which I think could be related is that I've been having some problems with virgin broadband and I'm wondering whether it's to do with that. Though I can Web browse, I cannot connect my smart tv to the Internet anymore, I have Cctv which I cannot view on my iPhone anymore, even though port forwarding is all set up and just now there was connectivity problems with my Amazon firestick.

In that situation I would shut everything down/powered off (TV, cctv etc) and then reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn everything back on. It works with boxes so my help with the TV / CCtv

In that situation I would shut everything down/powered off (TV, cctv etc) and then reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn everything back on. It works with boxes so my help with the TV / CCtv

Thanks for your reply, i've just tried using personal hotspot to connect to the box and still no joy. I wonder whether it is because I am using an older version of Dsayer's image. Think I installed it in December. But all was working fine up until yesterday.

Turns out I'm actually using his latest update :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Press the menu button on the remote and then select Information -> Network take note of the ip address, now type the ip address into the web browser on your computer/phone does the web interface load?

Press the menu button on the remote and then select Information -> Network take note of the ip address, now type the ip address into the web browser on your computer/phone does the web interface load?

Yes it does.

======
My line went off yesterday : On the providers website was a message saying that they were closing the server I was on....

In addition I was also having problems with VM internet, but don't think it was related..

My line has gone too. I just got a test line from somewhere else and it's up and running

Back