All Covid patients in hospital's intensive care are unvaccinated FALSE.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Classic example of why you don't take one Doctor's opinion as fact when reading/watching news articles.

These articles (besides more) listed below have been published and spread across the internet. We've had it repeated several times in debates in here.

Doctor reveals all Covid patients in his hospital ICU are unjabbed

All Covid patients in hospital's intensive care are unvaccinated

ICU doctor says every critically ill Covid patient at hospital 'is unvaccinated'

Majority of Covid patients in major intensive care unit unvaccinated says doctor | ITV News

Most Covid patients in major intensive care unit are unvaccinated, says doctor – Metro

I'm a doctor and EVERY patient in my intensive care unit is unvaccinated

This lady did a FIO request on the hospital between the dates mentioned in the articles above. Read it for yourselves.
Nothing but lies.

There were infact more vaccinated in that particular hospital in ICU. Also read the deaths.

Screenshot_20220127-134148_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-134206_Twitter.jpg

That proves the vaccines work.
Out of 25 dead, a quarter of them were unvaccinated.
A quarter of the population aren't unvaccinated.
The wards must be full of unvaccinated people for a death ratio of 1 in 4, considering most of the total died of all causes, not just covid

That proves the vaccines work.
Out of 25 dead, a quarter of them were unvaccinated.
A quarter of the population aren't unvaccinated.
The wards must be full of unvaccinated people for a death ratio of 1 in 4, considering most of the total died of all causes, not just covid

I've never said it doesn't work 🤷.
Read the post again.

But besides that with your figures.

In that particular hospital.

1/4 unvaccinated died.
3/4 vaccinated died.

And

1/4 of the population isn't vaccinated.
3/4 are vaccinated.

Equals the unvacinated Vs vaccinated are dying at the same rate in that hospital.

But again this is besides the point and I'm not trying to make out it doesn't work. I'm stating the articles in the media are bullsh!t.

In that month, 62 vaccinated people were admitted.
And 21 unvaccinated people.

At the point he made his claim, no one knows how many vaccinated and unvaccinated were there, only how many in the entire month.
If someone is admitted after crashing his motorbike and is only there an hour before he's better or dead, he still counts as one of the triple jabbed.
Figures like this don't really prove or disprove anything.
There could have been 21 beds taken up for the full month by unvaccinated people and the other 62 beds occupied by vaccinated people for an hour or a day here and there

At the point he made his claim, no one knows how many vaccinated and unvaccinated were there, only how many in the entire month.

Have you read the articles?
The titles?
If no one knows how many are or are not, then you don't make that claim. This is the point. It's fake news. This is why you take notice of statistics and not doctor's.

That an FOI request for that hospital at the time these articles were published. These again are facts for that hospital after he made the claim they were all unvaccinated.
Stop trying to twist it. It was a lie. Was this title correct? No.

I'm a doctor and EVERY patient in my intensive care unit is unvaccinated

3/4 of people in that hospital on that date, were vaccinated. There's no getting round it.

The claim he made was widely reported around 11th and 12th January according to the links posted in post #1.

The figures provided in the letter cover from 1st December to 12th January.

That's six weeks. At some point maybe all the ICU patients occupying beds were covid patients

Ok so all the vaccinated got better and went home on those dates and all that was left was the unvacinated. Gotcha.

I'll leave it at that ✌️.

Ok so all the vaccinated got better and went home on those dates and all that was left was the unvacinated. Gotcha.

I'll leave it at that ✌️.
No I'm not saying that.
Covid patients need oxygen therapy sometimes for a long time.
Car crash and heart attack patients etc may only spend 24 hours there and then moved to a ward or mortuary, they're not there for 28 days plus.

At some point, considering 21 of them were unvaccinated, there was probably only unvaccinated there.

He didn't say the past six weeks have been all unvaccinated patients

You're a belter you at trying to manipulate figures 😆, I'll give you that.

On that ward between those dates.
21 had zero vaccines.
5 had 1 vaccine.
61 had 2 or more vaccines.

On that ward.
6 unvaccinated died out of 21.
21 vaccinated died out of 61.

At some point, considering 21 of them were unvaccinated, there was probably only unvaccinated there.

Why "at some point considering 21 of them were unvacinated" Vs 61 vaccinated. Do you come to the conclusion that a large minority would be the only ones left when 21 vaccinated died Vs 6 unvacinated.

It could of happened but it's extremely unlikely. Also, let's say it did.
Why do you think the media ran with that story on those specific dates when the rest of the time, a large majority in there, were vaccinated..

If 21 people died v 6. Who do you think is going to be taking up more beds in ICU?

It could of happened but it's extremely unlikely. Also, let's say it did.
Why do you think the media ran with that story on those specific dates when the rest of the time, a large majority in there, were vaccinated..
But you said the story was bullsquirt when in fact, it could be true.
At some point during the six weeks in question there could have been ONLY unvaccinated patients there.
If 21 people died v 6. Who do you think is going to be taking up more beds in ICU?
Probably vaccinated people.
Because more of the population are fully vaccinated than unvaccinated

Last edited:
There is no case for an argument here as ( no under lying conditions,ages, or reason for admittance are known.

But you said the story was bullsquirt when in fact, it could be true.

Ok so let's go with your extremely unlikely scenario being as you seem to take everything the media says as gospel. Why do you think the media ran with that story, making out it's the unvacinated taking all the beds for let's say a few days. When the majority of time it's the latter...

I don't take the media as gospel, nor do I proclaim something as completely true or completely false based on flawed logic.
There's a possibility that what he said was true.
You can't just look at six weeks of stats and proclaim it to be a lie because we don't have that data

According to the latest weekly surveillance report, 31% of England’s population haven’t had a single jab, and 63.9% are at least double jabbed, which is currently classed as fully vaccinated.

Of the 3,034,409 cases reported between week 52 2021 and week 3 2022, 762,421 (25.1%) were unjabbed and 1,858,969 (61.3%) were fully jabbed.

Of the 16,294 ICU admissions reported, 4,807 (29.5%) were unjabbed and 10,448 (64.1%) were fully jabbed.

Of the 4,637 reported deaths, 1,010 (21.8%) were unjabbed and 3,401 (73.3%) were fully jabbed.

I’ve done the maths, but don’t take my word for it, go and verify the figures for yourselves.

If anyone wants to claim that the vaccines are working, then please provide the evidence without resorting to some BS media report.

We've been through this a thousand times.
Old people die, it's what they do, they've been doing it for millennia.
They're still going to die of something sooner or later whether they've been vaccinated or not, the vaccines don't make you immortal.

According to the latest weekly surveillance report, 31% of England’s population haven’t had a single jab, and 63.9% are at least double jabbed, which is currently classed as fully vaccinated.

Of the 3,034,409 cases reported between week 52 2021 and week 3 2022, 762,421 (25.1%) were unjabbed and 1,858,969 (61.3%) were fully jabbed.

Of the 16,294 ICU admissions reported, 4,807 (29.5%) were unjabbed and 10,448 (64.1%) were fully jabbed.

Of the 4,637 reported deaths, 1,010 (21.8%) were unjabbed and 3,401 (73.3%) were fully jabbed.

I’ve done the maths, but don’t take my word for it, go and verify the figures for yourselves.

If anyone wants to claim that the vaccines are working, then please provide the evidence without resorting to some BS media report.

Where did you get this info from? You'll need to back it up...

I don't take the media as gospel, nor do I proclaim something as completely true or completely false based on flawed logic.

You sort of do. You believe them rather than stats. Even when challenged with facts from the hospital patient register the articles are reporting on.

There is a tiny possibility for a day or so that this could have been the case given the FOI reply, I'll give you that.
If you think the media is right to sensationalise stories like that the way the have in my first post, for a matter of a few days when it's far from reality then fine. Personally I think it's led to far more deaths long term through fear and instead of people being open minded, and questioning the narrative, we have media led sheep who follow and stick up for everything they say.

Do the stats say that the ICU had a mixture of vaccinated and unvaccinated?
For all we know the unit could have been set aside for Omicron cases and other patients sent to other ICU in other hospitals to avoid infection once this wave begun.
The person asking the question got the answer she wanted.
She should have asked how many ICU patients were there on 12/01 and how many had C19.
She didn't ask that for some reason, or maybe she did and decided not to post that letter on Twitter

She should have asked how many ICU patients were there on 12/01 and how many had C19.
She didn't ask that for some reason, or maybe she did and decided not to post that letter on Twitter

Again it's whatever suits. If I showed that, you'd have an excuse for it.

Put everything aside. Do you not look at stories like that and think they're being disingenuous and only reporting one side of a story?

Possibly but if it hasn't been proven or disproven you can only take it at face value.
I doubt a highly paid doctor whose colleagues are threatened with the sack would make something up to suit the government's agenda

Back