All IPTV Stream Types - No directory found

vjakee

Hi, I been looking around and apparently if I change it from dvb1 or something to Specify all IPTV Stream types, it will solve my random channel freezing problems?

I've created a different thread because I need some serious help on how to do this. I thought I did it before, but I never included the subs URL lol (was a noob then, still am tbh). Now when I enter it all on my ssh program including username, password and the subs URL it says "Directory not found"... it didn't say that before, I'm using a config file someone on the forum posted for the sub we use. I go on Bouquet Maker and only Multi VOD appears, not stream type. Any reason why or how to get that to appear?

I really want to change the stream type as I think this could solve my freezing issue, zap channels a bit quicker and possibly solve the pixelating issues. Thanks so so much in advance!!

EDIT: I need to edit the config file I guess, I'll create one myself and add the URL's or get the one that was made sent to me. Can anyone on this forum tell me how to set the All IPTV Stream Types (I think 5002?) This channel freezing and pixelating and longgg zap times are honestly so annoying lol

Last edited:
Back