All Satellite Channels gone?

Supercoo

Hi All,

Since yesterday all my Sly channels no longer work including all the free channels. My line is working but I still do not understand why the free channels no longer clear to.

I am on Open ATV 6.4 with Wooshbuild Infinity . Zgemma H2H.

Would I need to rescan?

Cheers

Hi All,

Since yesterday all my Sly channels no longer work including all the free channels. My line is working but I still do not understand why the free channels no longer clear to.

I am on Open ATV 6.4 with Wooshbuild Infinity . Zgemma H2H.

Would I need to rescan?

Cheers
How do you know the line is working if none of the channels play?

How do you know the line is working if none of the channels play?

Hi mate,

Under the softcams I see it is connected to my provider. Nigra etc.

Also on the providers website I can see I am connected.

I just don't understand why the free channels like 1-5 are not clearing.

Maybe the dish has moved?? Maybe the wrong satellite is selected. Sky don't use Nagravision. Have you turned the box off and on?

As from today I have lost all my bt sports and racing hd and sd on my sat line, but the bt sports are working fine on my Euro line, waiting to hear back from my sat provider to see if he is having any problems.

Both my cable and sat channels are not working. Only my IPTV is working.

I am using mgcamd, I don't know how to get oscam to work?

I checked signal on both the sat and cable tuners and they have 90% signal.

I will later do a rescan of channels, maybe update the firmware etc.

I will provide an update later.

Both my cable and sat channels are not working. Only my IPTV is working.

I am using mgcamd, I don't know how to get oscam to work?

I checked signal on both the sat and cable tuners and they have 90% signal.

I will later do a rescan of channels, maybe update the firmware etc.

I will provide an update later.
Cable channels haven't worked for months.
I don't think you get FTA channels using sat unless you scan for freesat.
That is, you need a line to clear them. Yours appears to be off.
Try a scan in ABM menu

As from today I have lost all my bt sports and racing hd and sd on my sat line, but the bt sports are working fine on my Euro line, waiting to hear back from my sat provider to see if he is having any problems.
Hi Graham does racing tv come in on a Euro line
Thanks

Update.

I just checked Signal Finder and both the Sat and Cable have zero signal. This explains why no channels are clearing.

However no settings have been changed so no idea why both tuners are saying no signal. Maybe the box all of a sudden malfunctioned?

Coincidence that both sat and cable have no signal. They have two separate connections into the box, so sounds like it is actual box is the issue.

Update.

I just checked Signal Finder and both the Sat and Cable have zero signal. This explains why no channels are clearing.

However no settings have been changed so no idea why both tuners are saying no signal. Maybe the box all of a sudden malfunctioned?

Coincidence that both sat and cable have no signal. They have two separate connections into the box, so sounds like it is actual box is the issue.
Your not gonna get any cable channels, its gone now, try a re scan on your sat

Your not gonna get any cable channels, its gone now, try a re scan on your sat

Cool this explains cable then. I get no sat channels searching. In fact all the sat channels and folders have now disappeared. I checked the cables in the box and the sat box are connected securely. Still no signal on the sat tuner.

It is either the box or the actual sat disk on the roof is damaged.

Have you checked that your sat cable is in the right place, and is tightened in correctly, other than that if there has been strong winds, then your dish may have moved

Have you checked that your sat cable is in the right place, and is tightened in correctly, other than that if there has been strong winds, then your dish may have moved

Hi mate,

Yes definitely the cables are secured tight. It must be the actual box or the sat dish.

I will ask my neighbors if they get sat channels. We shared the dish.

Is it a standard sat dish installed by sky engineers, it normally takes a lot for those to move unless they are really old.

Your neighbors aint just ordered sky Q have they and the engineer swapped out the lnb for a none hybrid one?

Do you have an old sky receiver lying around hook that up and see if it gets a signal.

Back