All you engineers out there...

pdw

An idea has just come to me and I wish I had the engineering skills to achieve it but I dont - Im sure it would be a success on Dragons Den. Can someone please design a beer can that doesnt make such a tale telling noise when I crack it open. With the wife working from home and me on my shift days off, she can hear me cracking a few cans open and she always, annoyingly, makes a comment.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

An idea has just come to me and I wish I had the engineering skills to achieve it but I dont - Im sure it would be a success on Dragons Den. Can someone please design a beer can that doesnt make such a tale telling noise when I crack it open. With the wife working from home and me on my shift days off, she can hear me cracking a few cans open and she always, annoyingly, makes a comment.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
I'll throw a few quid in the kickstarter pot (y)

• Love
Reactions: pdw
Try a 5 litre mini keg,no noise and you can sneak of and top up your pint glass without the Missus knowing.
Haven't tried it myself just speaking on behalf of a mate.,

Just go for bottles whilst you think of an idea!

Could murder a Budvar Budweiser now. Even though I don't drink much lager, this has to be the best stuff easily to get from the shops, takes a while to make unlike piss brewed in the UK in and out in couple of days. Trouble is gained 2 stone in a year so back to the red wine, got loads of the Czech Budvar and Pilsner Urquell in over Xmas though staring at me though...

Try a 5 litre mini keg,no noise and you can sneak of and top up your pint glass without the Missus knowing.
Haven't tried it myself just speaking on behalf of a mate.,
Good idea.

When I was living in Germany, it was all bottles in crates - all it took was a cough when taking the top off at the right time.

I do prefer cans over bottles mind. Nothing worse than a skunked lager in a green bottle. Rule number one buy boxed bottles nothing something from a corner shop sat in lights. Yuck

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
Buy vodka instead

Just pierce a hole in side of can like we used to do with cartons of pop I would pass a comment when she coughs farts or sneezes saying your disturbing my beer lol

• Haha
It is best if the can is cold as the pressure is less. Place the can on a towel on a table. Press down with your palm near the meaty part of the thumb on the opening of the can, leaving the tab visible. With the other hand gently pull up on the tab while providing a seal on the can opening with your palm. The seal should break without much noise. You can gently pull the tab back with your palm of the other hand still providing damping to prevent any noise. Drink from the can, as pouring the contents also makes noise.

It is best if the can is cold as the pressure is less. Place the can on a towel on a table. Press down with your palm near the meaty part of the thumb on the opening of the can, leaving the tab visible. With the other hand gently pull up on the tab while providing a seal on the can opening with your palm. The seal should break without much noise. You can gently pull the tab back with your palm of the other hand still providing damping to prevent any noise. Drink from the can, as pouring the contents also makes noise.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
sounds like the voice of experience right there, (y)

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
Just get a new missus...saves coming up with an idea which means more time for beer :)

I tried that mate, Im on my second one now but they seem all the same to me.
Clearly not drinking enough beer then.....go an see your local off license and ask for a presciption for a 40 proof spirit. Or you may be drinking to much....are you sure the second isn't the first missus haha!!

• Haha
Back