All you engineers out there...

Only in the UK do we overhype drinking beer out of a can, rest of Europe it's more "normal" in a bottle - funny decision making process

Only in the UK do we overhype drinking beer out of a can, rest of Europe it's more "normal" in a bottle - funny decision making process

Overhype? I think you might be reading too much into that, it's just a convenience/habit/lazy option. And it's more often than not cheaper to buy cans than bottles.

I’ve read up on it recently as I’ve been buying some online craft beers and I would only buy them in a bottle , anyhow apparently nowadays cans are made that bit better and don’t affect the beer taste , so as I sip my beer now I can say it is very palatable out of a can as well . I prefer to drink from a pint pot than either a bottle or can though

Reactions: pdw
You will also find most of mainland Europe has recycling where you get paid for taking your empties back,
Bottles and cans
Personally I prefer drinking from a bottle, even in the pub, at home it's usually cans simply due to convenience.

I prefer drinking from a draught machine into a pint pot return my kegs get a fiver off my next order. Budweiser dosnt taste as nice in a pint pot to what it does can or bottle but other brands do

I prefer drinking from a draught machine into a pint pot return my kegs get a fiver off my next order. Budweiser dosnt taste as nice in a pint pot to what it does can or bottle but other brands do
Completely agree with that,
I refuse to drink draught Budweiser at all costs, I don't mind cans of it, but much prefer bottles,
Although recently I've gone off rich beer altogether, and back to barley beer, I can't drink wheat beer at all, Burns the guts out of me,,,,,z

Op, use a cushion, pillow or towel on top to hide the tell tale clink lol. Drink 4 stella, put your wife beater top on and she will not bug you no more.

• Haha
Reactions: pdw
Back