all4one plugin

premprop51

Registered
im having issues with this plugin, when I try to refresh the iptv my box just keeps crashing and when I try to validate it comes up cannot find username and password.... anyone know if theres a fix for this?

cheers, John.

mac57

Forum Supporter
Strange, use All4one myself never a problem, plugin should be ver.4.55 can only suggest that you uninstall then reinstall the plugin and readd username and password, don't know if it would help. but worth a try

superdark024

Registered
im having issues with this plugin, when I try to refresh the iptv my box just keeps crashing and when I try to validate it comes up cannot find username and password.... anyone know if theres a fix for this?

cheers, John.
what version are you on?
what build are you using?

Toddy2

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter

cheers, John.
You would get that sort of reaction if you haven't entered your username and pass exactly correct!!

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
im using this plugin, version 4.55 on H7C, openatv 6.3
everything working fine but cannot access any VOD films
I know they are there because the same sub on my android phone has all the films and i can view them so it's not the provider.
in my main menu, there's a 'Search VOD films' section, no matter what i type nothing is found, as i said, everything works on the android

What do?

rapidwrinkly

Forum Supporter
Doesn't work for me either using grogbuild, nor can I delete bouquets but to be honest I'm not bothered about vod.wonder if things would work on wooshbuild?

Toddy2

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Doesn't work for me either using grogbuild, nor can I delete bouquets but to be honest I'm not bothered about vod.wonder if things would work on wooshbuild?
Worked for me when I had it! All the VOD content loaded in favourites and you could hide bouquets from the plug in!