amazon 4k fire stick

wigan13

hi guys
ive got a 4 k fire stick with an iptv provider,my question is when i press the centre button i get the channels in that section,if i press the play pause button i get all the channel sections,at the bottom of the page i can see i-info red fav green epg yellow sort blue groups,is there anyway to get into the coloured buttons on my fire stick.
cheers
wigan13

hi guys
ive got a 4 k fire stick with an iptv provider,my question is when i press the centre button i get the channels in that section,if i press the play pause button i get all the channel sections,at the bottom of the page i can see i-info red fav green epg yellow sort blue groups,is there anyway to get into the coloured buttons on my fire stick.
cheers
wigan13
Have a look either in settings on stick or app for something called key mapping

I take it your referring to stb emu, configuration key mapping does not work for colored buttons, Try your tv original remote for color buttons if it has them. I tried an adapter and universal remote , many buttons did work but not the colored ones either. Good luck

cheers mr hanky
i tried my remotes all 4 of them lol but none worked.
wigan13
You have to turn on the CEC in the HDMI device control. In display and sound of amazon settings. My samsung remote works along with about 50% of the buttons on 4k stick.

cheers mr hanky
tried that but no luck again i will keep looking into this thanks again for the info.
wigan13

Back