Amazon Cube & VPN

jeepster

Hi all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, has anyone added a vpn to an amazon cube and for use with iptv, i was thinking of surfshark, my isp blocks vpns, so i cant add one to my router

or shall i ditch the cube and get another box, i used the zgemma for years but my supplier gave me an app to put on the cube and it works much better than the hs2, although vod isnt as good but we can live with that

any advice much appreciated, thanks all - great site by the way

The attached apk should give you surksurf directly on the cube install it with apps to fire or similar

Attachments

• Surfshark.rar
    43.2 MB · Views: 6
I have a cube upstairs in my kids bedroom with surfshark on it, works fine. Just search "Surfshark" on the cube and install it there.

A member on here @VPNDeals sells cheap genuine subscriptions to Surfshark.

If you post your VOD issues here people will be able to work through them with you too.

Hi all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, has anyone added a vpn to an amazon cube and for use with iptv, i was thinking of surfshark, my isp blocks vpns, so i cant add one to my router

or shall i ditch the cube and get another box, i used the zgemma for years but my supplier gave me an app to put on the cube and it works much better than the hs2, although vod isnt as good but we can live with that

any advice much appreciated, thanks all - great site by the way
maybe i'm wrong but if your isp blocks vpns then why would they only be blocked on the router and not the device?

maybe i'm wrong but if your isp blocks vpns then why would they only be blocked on the router and not the device?
Now tv (which I assume this is) blocks access to vpn sites so you can't download credentials etc but there is a way around it
Use this link to log in to your account
Broadband buddy
Select Block & allow websites and enter the website address you would like to block or allow in the relevant box.
This should allow you access to download apks from surfshark, but you may have to restart router and browser

You should be able to download the app and run it on firestick by searching app store and running it

Once surfshark is loaded on your stick or cube. You can select which apps you want to route through the vpn. And ones you don't. Hope this helps.... Paul

As plasterer says once you run the vpn on your box everything on the box will go through the vpn.
So if you stop watching iptv the go to say iplayer the iplayer may not work because the think you are in a different country if you don't turn it off.

Back