Amazon Ethernet Adaptor - Cheaper alternate?

Hi,

Looking to upgrade to a FS 2nd Gen due to the current discount and use with an ethernet adaptor to help with FHD streaming.

The official Amazon product is currently £13. Is there an alternate product out there that would be cheaper and do the same job?

I have seen cheaper options at around £6 but whilst the official is more than double you will be safe in the knowledge that you will have no compatibility issues. Youtube will no doubt have some reviews of various alternatives.

Hi,

Looking to upgrade to a FS 2nd Gen due to the current discount and use with an ethernet adaptor to help with FHD streaming.

The official Amazon product is currently £13. Is there an alternate product out there that would be cheaper and do the same job?
I have two fire sticks and two official adaptors I would not go down the road of the cheap ones to save yourself a few quid go for the Amazon ones in my opinion

I go along with joe516,I bought a cheaper one and sent it to the Bin as it didn't work and bought the Amazon adaptor and it was worth it no problems since

i have two cheap ebay ones, haven't had any problems and they work with other boxes/sticks too

as long as you read the advert and get the right one, as there is different ones. so its easy to blame the item not to be working

then i have seen people get one with a brand new stick. put it together and going "oh its not work why? cheap ebay poop"
when you need to setup the stick up first with wifi to get this to work
but you can get bad sticks to. cheap and expensive

its like anything you take your time and research you will get a good product
if everyone took the more expensive over cheap, then there would be no iptv or cs. everyone would buy full price
lol

Last edited:
Back