Amazon prime delivery service using vpn query

Shiv

TK Veteran
would it be possible to change region from uk to India….sign up with India’s annual subscription and change the region back to uk and place order from uk only? Trying to save on the annual subscription side of things as I think india would work out about 15-18 for the year and uk subscription is around £70ish I think!

I'm going to say I don't think its possible, but I'm going to contradict myself by saying this ~ I have my sister in laws login (they're in the UK, I'm in Eire) and my delivery address is on her account as is my Card, her 3 kids addresses (UK) and cards, her mothers address (Eire). I can order anything on .co.uk and have it delivered here.

Do you have a couple if friends/family/colleagues that you could share the costs with?

Anyone know for sure for Shiv?

I don't think it's possible in fact am about 95% sure. Amazon accounts are region locked like you can't use the Indian account to watch the EPL when on in UK amazon..all you will be able to do is enjoy the amazon offerings in India eg TV music etc..

Regards delivery I don't believe it will bring up content on same account from UK using a vpn ..its worth a try I guess see if it does then you may need to add a secondary UK address...wouldn't order something of value in case. Let us know if it works

I'm going to say I don't think its possible, but I'm going to contradict myself by saying this ~ I have my sister in laws login (they're in the UK, I'm in Eire) and my delivery address is on her account as is my Card, her 3 kids addresses (UK) and cards, her mothers address (Eire). I can order anything on .co.uk and have it delivered here.

Do you have a couple if friends/family/colleagues that you could share the costs with?

Anyone know for sure for Shiv?
Thank you. I may have 2 other family members I could split with…will check with them if there’s no joy with the region change/vpn route. In theory it sounds it could work

Think the only way you can get it cheaper is to get a student prime account
That's my understanding too, just didn't want to say definitively and be wrong lol

The sharing thing is definitely an option, particularly if it's only shopping you want.

I have a student account and not a student. Popped up one day asking if I was a student and I just clicked a year I was graduating and expected to be hit with needing a student email, but it didnt and it worked 🤣

Back