Amazon returns WOW

Found this and slightly horrified to see that and does it happen here also?

Yeah I used to work at customer returns, that picture is actually quite tidy compared to what I seen mate. Dirty buggers would buy then return dildos and all sorts of things, you never knew what you were gonna open a box and find.
Place is a nightmare so it is, people being run over by forklifts, pallets falling on top of folk.
Crazy place to work.

Do they auction off pallets of stuff or just send to tip,i hate scrapping good working stuff and would like to see a repurpose use instead.Is that UK and IRL,dirty dildos are the big or small as can come again:unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

watched that this morning
not shocked really. all about money to amazon, if its cheaper to dump then they will do it
sad the way the world is.

havent used amazon in years

i stopped using them when they charged me a admin fee to return an item
return was free
admin fee for i dont know what

and i got a trail of prime
but when i bought it, next day delivery went out the window

love market place been watching it for years

Do they auction off pallets of stuff or just send to tip,i hate scrapping good working stuff and would like to see a repurpose use instead.Is that UK and IRL,dirty dildos are the big or small as can come again:unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh it was paradise cactikid like aladins cave :LOL::LOL:
Put it this way if i was there today, there would be a lot of members on here getting free firesticks just to get one right up the bastas.... I dunno if they auctioned stuff I think they binned it tbh mate, they were unscrupulous those fatcat bosses

Bought a security light off Amazon a few weeks back, it arrived in the correct box but when i opened it it contained a book on native America!! ,Someone must have been having a laugh :smiley: . The book was worth as much as the light so not sure why it was swapped . not everyone who returns a different item is a rip off merchant i wasn't :).

Why is this a surprise? Amazon and pure evil c*nts. Dumping good returns just shows how much they value things. Only money to them and that bald headed moron.

Never have bought on Amazon and have no intention to either. Brother on the hand loves them and loves shopping there and of course prime.

Back