AMAZON SCAM??

cactikid

VIP Member
Just getting dressed and mobile rings and i answer ,,

HI THIS IS ROSE FROM AMAZON , ME WHAT IS AMAZON ? SHE HANGS UP LOL

Might be an Irish Mobile ? +353 861 121 and i have left out a didgit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Previously had the scam on main phone saying some big number deducted from my account:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

I would have said i hope your helping with the search for them 2 poor blokes thats missing in the amazon 😏😏😏😏😏😏

Just getting dressed and mobile rings and i answer ,,

HI THIS IS ROSE FROM AMAZON , ME WHAT IS AMAZON ? SHE HANGS UP LOL

Might be an Irish Mobile ? +353 861 121 and i have left out a didgit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Previously had the scam on main phone saying some big number deducted from my account:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:
just got a few sms from AIB ,card frozen follow link,just that I don't use AIB, & I only got phone to use an app for one of my Amps, no sod knows the number, not even me, so autodialler, maybe Rose from Amazon does evenings at AIB:LOL::LOL:

I always get them for amazon there has been a charge on your account for iPhone 12 press 1 to speak to customer services.
Let them say what shite they want then just talk back to them via Google translate in there own language calling them c&nts and scamming fekkers havnt had a call back since

Back