Amiko LX800 Firmware Recovery Guide

AmikoUK

Amiko LX800 stuck on RED/GREEN LED with only boot logo or blank picture showing on screen? This guide is for you!
Amiko LX800 stuck on ORANGE LED with no picture output? This guide is unlikely to work for you, but it won’t hurt to try!

Please find Amiko LX800 Firmware Recovery Guide PDF attached.

Attachments

• Amiko_LX800_Firmware_Recovery_Guide.pdf
    84.8 KB · Views: 43
@AmikoUK see there is an update for the Amiko A6 box but it's in beta stage is it wise doing update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514_071438.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514_071438.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 16
Yes by all means please feel free to go ahead with the install. This has been ran for quite some time now and reason it was left as beta escapes me now, I think it might have been for us to test our remote access control, but anyway perfectly safe to go ahead with the install. :)

Yes by all means please feel free to go ahead with the install. This has been ran for quite some time now and reason it was left as beta escapes me now, I think it might have been for us to test our remote access control, but anyway perfectly safe to go ahead with the install. :)
Cheers mate will go ahead then with update wasn't too sure or not

i have an a6 stuck on boot , any ideas on recovery procedure

If it is proper bricked youll need to reflash with the use of burncard maker.

The recovery image has to be written on an SD card in .img format this is done using the BurnCard Maker program.

In Burncard maker tick the box Formating SD card where it says yes.
Select Erase Bootloader Yes Normal Bootloader
Select Erase Flash Yes Normal Erasing

On the open tab select your firmware.img

Insert the card into the SD slot on the A6 / A6N
Press the "recovery" switch with a Paper clip through the hole in the back keep it pressed.
Turn on and hold for 10-12 seconds
The recovery menu should appear on the screen self explanatory from there.

What model do you have and ill try locate the image file you need for Barn Card Maker ?

Attachments

• Burn_Card_Maker.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Back