Amiko mini hd t2/c

hi live in sout east london and got one amiko mini hd t2/c . could anyone help me how to scan then channels .
my ntl freq is 41050 666.7506.887

what shall i put in

frequency

symbol rate

modulation

nit scan

lcn frequency scan

thanks in advance

Freq 410.5
Symbol Rate 6887
Modulation (flick through the different QAM settings until you get a green and yellow line across the bottom of the screen) mine is QAM256
Nit Search "on"

Then scan

I put my NET ID in as the Freq and it worked.

But it only takes 4 digits hence 41050 becomes 410.5

The channel list on cable isn't the same as sat, but if you have got
some main ones missing try Kremmens settings.
You could also try a "blind scan"

my ntl freq is 41050 666.7506.887

I read the Freq off the front end, the symbol rate off the back end

Other cable boxes ask for NET ID and symbol rate, maybe it's the way the menus
are set out on these boxes.

Last edited:
I don't have an Amiko mini hd t2/c myself, but in general, if you are going to use a NIT or Network scan, then the frequency you enter must be the one that contains the Network Information Table.

In mickymicky's case (and mine), this will be 666.750. This network frequency contains the info of all the other frequencies used in that area, enabling the box to scan only the frequencies that it needs to, enabling a much quicker scan than you would get from a brute force or blind scan.

I don't know how this box works, but perhaps if it doesn't see the nework data on the frequency you entered, then it defaults to a brute force or blind scan?

It just so happens that the frequency you entered (which was actually the NETID), coincidentally happened to be a multiple of 8MHz away from the real network frequency (667 - [8 x 32] = 411). Perhaps that's why it scanned.

Most boxes will actually accept 667MHz instead of 666.75MHz if the box doesn't allow you to put in the full frequency.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I just recieved Amiko Mini HD T/C and tried to update the emu and mcas. However, when i tried to apply the update, it said, "bootloader mismatch".

Any idea?

Never mind... figured it out. :yes!:

Last edited:
Hi there how would I go about finding my VM net ID as I havnt got a tv box only the super hub2?
Need it to set up the Amiko Mini T2 cable box.

Cheers

Hi there. When it comes to finding the net ID and frequency off the original VM box what would it be listed as?

VM S/N
Nagra S/N
M:
CSN:

Hope you can help.
:)

Back