Amiko Mini HD

Hi Guys..

An old friend from the scene years ago has mentioned that the dual tuner version of this box works on a major uk cable provider but didn't know much more (yet).
Does anyone know anything about these and if they do indeed work are they working on the same basis as kryptview (no sub) or phantom (sub required). Any info greatly appreciated and pm's on the cab scene in general at the minute welcomed!

Cheers in advance

Jason

Hi Guys..

An old friend from the scene years ago has mentioned that the dual tuner version of this box works on a major uk cable provider but didn't know much more (yet).
Does anyone know anything about these and if they do indeed work are they working on the same basis as kryptview (no sub) or phantom (sub required). Any info greatly appreciated and pm's on the cab scene in general at the minute welcomed!

Cheers in advance

Jason
I would like to know about this?

Still struggling to get the necessary info on this....bitten the bullet for now and got an hd phantom and an a780 ordered and on the way! In the meantime if anyone gets anything on this box I would appreciate any updates.

Thanks guys

Hi Guys

Quick update for anyone interested....obtained an amiko mini t2/c yesterday and have it all up and running.
Seems to be a good little box with decent sound and picture quality, still running on test line but will organise a permanent server this weekend hopefully.
If anyone needs any help setting one of these up give me a shout and I'll guide you through what I had to do.

Cheers
Dickiedogg

looking for members that have a box if they could do a setup guide from when they got box to get it working please as you help others to get theirs running cheers
this box requires cable or sat servers or both depending what you want and if needing a server request in the correct section and say where you are,pity have had no replies for RO I yet.

started a cable box thread there for these boxes.
http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/58489-cable-boxes.html

Hi Cactikid I'm currently sitting on a plane heading to the emerald isle to pick up my daughter.....when I'm back tonight I'll put together a walkthrough of what I had to do and post it in the relevant section.
I have a copy of the firmware I used to update this box too if you think it'll be of benefit to others just let me know where to upload it to.
Thanks mate

Back