Amir khan.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Is it me or was that fight last night just one big farce, he has fought for 45 seconds and now he wants a title fight again, Big Money rings a bell here.

Didn't bother watching it, last time I looked he was 18 to 1 on to win
so assumed it was more of a publicity event rather than an actual fight.

no, the whole thing wasn't a big con.
If it was a big con, they'd have found some nonentity for him to clobber- someone who looked like he'd never worn boxing gloves in his life and worked in a kebab shop.
if it was all a big con, Kel Brook would have been ushered into the ring at the end of the fight for the confrontation.
Hearn would have had a well rehearsed script ready to whip up interest in his next money-making quest.
oh, wait a minute, yes it was all a big con

I found it embarrassing.. did you notice
Kel Brook. In the audience with earphones already in place in his ears. Complete farce . Impromptu for the stand off. All staged..

it was a warm up but with amir's speed at that weight first time he dropped him was side of the temple now anyone who has boxed sometimes that's!! than on the jaw ! worse takes a while for the brain to stop spinning the second time he went it was pretty much over but in my case referee should of (maybe) let it go as he got up been a little to many premature stoppages of late but 90 percent think he got it right by stopping it .let's hope we don't get that ref, or (howard foster)!! if KHAN VS BROOK comes off because he would stop it if he got blood on his shirt !

Back