Amir Khan.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Is it only me or does anyone else agree, what right does amir khan have shouting the odds at kell Brook and manny paquio if that's how you spell it about who to fight and how much to fight for, he wants to be grateful he's got the chance to fight anybody after the fights he has lost, he would have lost again Saturday if that nobody was any good, he's got a glass chin and the sooner someone finishes him for good the better the useless pratt.

Is it only me or does anyone else agree, what right does amir khan have shouting the odds at kell Brook and manny paquio if that's how you spell it about who to fight and how much to fight for, he wants to be grateful he's got the chance to fight anybody after the fights he has lost, he would have lost again Saturday if that nobody was any good, he's got a glass chin and the sooner someone finishes him for good the better the useless pratt.

Well said, I can't stand Amir Khan. Sooner he gets beaten so bad he has to retire the better.

Well I reckon a good fighter would have stopped that opponent early, we will see how he gets on December. ??.

Agree with what's kind of been said about Khan and Brook and manny but if you look at the stats who as Brook fought big name wise apart from triple g compared to kahn I'm no Khan fan I like Brook a lot but Khan is a bigger name than kell so for him to fight Brook or manny he has a point yeah his defence is crap vages lost to garcia Khan lost to garcia vages lost to Spencer Brook lost to Spence I think Brook vs Khan then the winner gets manny to be honest just my opinion

I agree with you all the way, my point was khan seems to be calling all the shots, I just think he's lucky to get a second chance, their all saying he done well to get off the canvas and still win, you have to give vargas a lot of credit as he got off the floor twice and still went all the way but didn't stop him going forward, many fighters would have down tools and ran with the money.

So true mate every fighter tries to call all the shots and gets them nowhere Haye tried to do it with Bellew and Bellew reply was let me pick my shorts and gloves you can have anything when Khan hit canvas I thought here we go again and 100% agree most fighters would've quit or thrown towel in lol

If you watched the later fight between Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia, then you would see that Khan is nowhere near the class of those two, same for Pacquiao, even now as he ages is still streets ahead of Khan, he is probaly looking a few big paydays before he quits, I think Brook would be the next fight for him and i dont think Brook is anywhere near the three above mentioned welterweights class either so the Khan fight makes sense for him too.

If you watched the later fight between Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia, then you would see that Khan is nowhere near the class of those two, same for Pacquiao, even now as he ages is still streets ahead of Khan, he is probaly looking a few big paydays before he quits, I think Brook would be the next fight for him and i dont think Brook is anywhere near the three above mentioned welterweights class either so the Khan fight makes sense for him too.
I'd seen highlights of it cracking fight but in my opinion best welterweight is either thurman or Spence even tho I love all our British fighters there a cut above the rest

I agree, i would go for Spence, he looks top quality to me, looks like he will be fighting Porter next for a unification fight, should be a cracking contest, look forward to that.

I agree, i would go for Spence, he looks top quality to me, looks like he will be fighting Porter next for a unification fight, should be a cracking contest, look forward to that.
Spence is small but carries a lot of power look at how he dismantled Brook saying that Sam Eddington got spanked all over by a nobody but would love to see thurman vs Spence tbh

Back