An EPG for an american channel

Got a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild. Got my IPTV set up as needed with linked EPG.
However there is a popular american channel I have a feed for but no EPG. It doesn't exist in my selection as my EPG only gives UK channels.
Any way to include a feed for this one channel from another source?

Epg comes from your provider m8 I'd ask him does he support usa
It can come from your provider but my provider doesn't have an epg, so I link the epg that comes with Wooshbuild.
So I suppose what I'm asking is if there is a way to load additional epg into my build? Might take this over to the zgemma threads as I think it might not actually be an Iptv question (unless anyone does know a solution)

Copy original line details and change get.php? to xmltv.php? and put that in for the url epg. usually works, probably provider cant be bothered to supply it, or if he really does not have one, look for another supplier.

Copy original line details and change get.php? to xmltv.php? and put that in for the url epg. usually works, probably provider cant be bothered to supply it, or if he really does not have one, look for another supplier.

Gotta agree... Can't believe there's still suppliers our there who are too lazy to configure epg... :X3::X3:

Back