Android 9s box

Boldguy

Have ltq loaded but the thing keeps crapping out, not loading OD movies the same with sly movies channels nothing wrong with my internet. My question is are these worth keeping or is there something more reliable is was looking at zgemma but apparently the codes and virmin have all but been blocked.

Have ltq loaded but the thing keeps crapping out, not loading OD movies the same with sly movies channels nothing wrong with my internet. My question is are these worth keeping or is there something more reliable is was looking at zgemma but apparently the codes and virmin have all but been blocked.
Pretty much been blocked for old c/s lines.Are you running an old version of LTQ app ?

Not locked to a provider it was bought by my mom

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_195742305.jpg
    IMG_20210117_195742305.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Have been in touch with him I've lost count since it was bought for me mid November I get better satisfaction from my firestick but sadly can't get the movie channels etc on the stick. I wouldn't know how to search for another reliable IPTV supplier/provider.

Is there any firmware updates for your box when you say sly movies won't play that could be down to providers streams I find ltq app really hit and miss plus it depends what version is been used aswell

Have been in touch with him I've lost count since it was bought for me mid November I get better satisfaction from my firestick but sadly can't get the movie channels etc on the stick. I wouldn't know how to search for another reliable IPTV supplier/provider.
Was it the LTQ app on the firestick as well ?

Back