Android Apps on tv query.

cactikid

VIP Member
Got a new updated Sony bravia 4k stunning picture and sound.

What i need to get advice on is what apps to use without overloading it.

Preferences are movies and entertainment in uhd or hd as i like good quality modern stuff.

Netflix is loaded but not a member. I love you tube with music videos and how to cook :unsure:

Not into sport so would not need it.

What is the difference of a free app over a paid app as i see some have a charge.

Cheers.

I would always say pay something for a server
It's like torrent might be free but not always the best when downloading

Sorry thought you meant paying for content not the app sorry

Not used apps on a tv only a mobile phone but with so many listings on google play store i fell asleep again.

Got a new updated Sony bravia 4k stunning picture and sound.

What i need to get advice on is what apps to use without overloading it.

Preferences are movies and entertainment in uhd or hd as i like good quality modern stuff.

Netflix is loaded but not a member. I love you tube with music videos and how to cook :unsure:

Not into sport so would not need it.

What is the difference of a free app over a paid app as i see some have a charge.

Cheers.
I got new 4k Samsung to test out 4k quality got free 30 days Prime on Amazon liked it so much they extended me a 3 months deal for £10.99 and gave me a £10 voucher! Everything you are looking for in content is there

Funny i did look at prime and does it play ok.cheers will have another browse.I was thinking of joining Amazon prime also as need a few things.

Yea vpn to India and get YouTube premium. It’s like 2.45 for 5 people a month

emby same as plex just need a good server

Ok another issue starting to bug me when looking at you tube videos bloody adds so wondering what you guys use as not seen in apps store?

Not bothered in downloading music but as not used you tube tv as not found out if you stream direct or download first and then stream them

Want to start messing with Kodi 19 now looking for addons and repositories' without needing a vpn for movies and tv.

Want to start messing with Kodi 19 now looking for addons and repositories' without needing a vpn for movies and tv.

Some here think use kodi and have success with it.

Never used it personally for shows and films free apps like cinema HD with RD work great still and dont even need VPN and get all best links. But this option may not be for everyone.

i have two of these tvs and use plex on both plays every kind of file also got netflix and prime loads with iptv apps too also got a debloat scrip for sony android tvs to rid of all the crap on them if you want it ill send it over

Back