ANDROID BOX TX3 Loseing connection

leejon123

could someone please help me with a problem with the above box losing connection it will be fine for 15 mins or so then just lose connection i have replaced the Ethernet cable and also got sly to check my connection they say its all good i have also done my own speed test and it was showing download at 60.67 i have also got 3 Friends with the same box and the same subscription and they have no issues at all.my box is only a few days old could it be a faulty box ?

could someone please help me with a problem with the above box losing connection it will be fine for 15 mins or so then just lose connection i have replaced the Ethernet cable and also got sly to check my connection they say its all good i have also done my own speed test and it was showing download at 60.67 i have also got 3 Friends with the same box and the same subscription and they have no issues at all.my box is only a few days old could it be a faulty box ?
Can you try it wireless to eliminate a bad ethernet port? Also, watch Youtube for 15 minutes plus and see if the problem persists.

Can you try it wireless to eliminate a bad ethernet port? Also, watch Youtube for 15 minutes plus and see if the problem persists.
tried both suggestions m8 and it still knocks off but when i unplug the box an put it back on it starts to work again ?

When you say it loses connection, what actually happens? Does the picture just freeze? Is there an error message? Does the box switch off?

When you say it loses connection, what actually happens? Does the picture just freeze? Is there an error message? Does the box switch off?
hi m8,it basically comes up failed to load video for example i could be watching sky sports without a problem for lets say 15 mins then all of a sudden it goes blank and says failed too load video,

Does the box still operate after that ? Ie you can go onto other apps , what about after boot up and just leave the box for half an hour , does it crash or leave it running something like the Iss finder app , does it bomb out on that

hi m8,it basically comes up failed to load video for example i could be watching sky sports without a problem for lets say 15 mins then all of a sudden it goes blank and says failed too load video,
Does the box still operate after that ? Ie you can go onto other apps , what about after boot up and just leave the box for half an hour , does it crash or leave it running something like the Iss finder app , does it bomb out on that
no m8 it wont operate after that unless i disconnect the ethernet cable or turn off the router

So i will assume your network comes up as not connected when this happens,is the box well vented as heat can be an issue.

So i will assume your network comes up as not connected when this happens,is the box well vented as heat can be an issue.
Hi m8 no the network must still be connected due to the fact I have an electronic thermostat that’s controlled through WiFi and that stays connected

What app are you using to run the IPTV sub ? and is it an up to date version ?

Stb Emu pro is usually ok you could also try Digital STB too, they are basically the same.

thanks for all your help much appreciated the problem was actually the sly router the box runs fine through WiFi but when i plug the Ethernet cable into any of the ports on the router the screen after a while goes blank and says failed to load.i have ordered another router from sly.

Back