Android tv box

momo_124

Hi looking to buy an android tv box just need some help as to which one I should buy and also if you can recommend. Looking for something powerfull. Thanks

Not looking for a tv at the moment just a android box to watch iptv

Just get a 4k firestick would be better with ethanet adaptors can have iptv Netflix catchup for missus and loads of other apps

Hi looking to buy an android tv box just need some help as to which one I should buy and also if you can recommend. Looking for something powerfull. Thanks

Not looking for a tv at the moment just a android box to watch iptv
go for a 4k firestick and a Amazon Ethernet Adaptor You won't be disappointed mate I have one

As others have said get the firestick 4k everything works as it should unlike ya cheap android boxes. Hold on until black Friday and they will be cheaper.

Them me cool boxes aren’t great...ive had issues with the audio sync on them

Sorry it wasnt the mentioned model that I had, it was the m8s pro I had/have

Did you have the km3 model though as there is cheaper models,that model I said has great reviews

I'm looking at the Xiaomi mi s and the mecool km3 so I've looked at a few reviews on android boxes and these score well as well as the A95X max

I've got a WebOS LG TV here, a 4k Fire TV stick and a Android box. I wouldn't say that the Fire stick is better than the Android box - the UI is horrid, and frustrates my wife beyond belief as she can never find what she's looking for as Amazon clutter the homepage with stuff they want to sell you. For the £25 I paid it's ok, but the MXQ Pro was the same price and works just as well for IPTV and Movie apps. Plus you can run other Android apps on the MXQ that refuse to run on the Fire. As long as you can get a Fire for £25, I'd get one otherwise I'd look at a better spec (4gb) Android box for about £45.

Back