Windows 10 Andy Emulator on Windows 10

keb669

Hi Folks
Here's one for you see if you can fathom this one out cause I can't. Five weeks ago I tried to install Andy Emulator64bit on to my PC Running at that time Windows 8.1 I found the Emulator was okay but had problems with playing music folders constantly kept sticking or gliching.So I decided to remove Andy Emulator and reinstall it again. This time I got a newer version ( For those who know Andy Emulator the Robot head on start up was replaced by a more up to date logo). This was great everything worked a treat no sticking of music files until a few days later I got a Malicious Virus, The only way to remove this so the PC would run A-Okay was to reformat the Hard Drive (Should have done a Backup) After reinstalling on this occasion and using Acronis Drive Cleanser I decided to use Windows 10. Don't believe it still the same problem. Keep getting error messages on Andy start up. Have used other Emulators which do work but I like Andy because it's the only Emulator where you can Drag and Drop your Music Folders using your Mouse. (If anybody knows of a different one that does the same I'm all ears. Has any of you guys had this problem and know of a fix or an equivalent Emulator Thanks for your Patience Gents and Ladies.

At the risk of thread being stale (have you found an answer??), have you tried turning on intel virtualization?

It'll be in your BIOS, possibly under advance functions

Back