Andy ruiz back in the gym looking solid

I'm a big fan of ruiz, hes a great fighter, typical Mexican great footwork fast hands, if he stays in with the canelo group then he will be a force when he comes back and dont be surprised if he wins a world title again, great range of skills for a big guy, his boxing ability far outways any heavyweight other then fury, all depends if he has the will and motivation to get back to the top

He has moved with Canelo's trainer.

Hopefully guy can learn discipline from this camp as if he does truly believe he can be a top heavyweight instead of a one hit wonder.

Unfortunately for all boxing fans Ruiz wasted his chance. I doubt he will be afforded the same opportunities going forward

How has he wasted his chance? Its 1 - 1 between him and AJ, plus if he gets into a position to force a mandatory they have no choice to fight him which will probably happen now hes with canelo

If he gets into a position like you said.

I say he wasted his chance given the rematch he had with AJ. I have no doubt in his fighting capabilities but there have been plenty of good fighters over the years that never even had a shot.

I'd love to see him in some big fights. It might still happen for him which is great I'm just doubtful

His talent is there for sure, there's only 1 thing that stops him having big fights now and that's his hunger for the game, but from what I've seen and read, he's back focused but only time will tell, thers so many big fight for him.

He needs to slowly climb back up the ladder.

Needs to get some wins under his belt and go from there.

If he is 100% focused and on his game cant see why he cant beat AJ again or Wilder. Fury though is a whole different proposition

Back