Angry

Webbley

It took me forever to do a post of which I DiD say I was pretty much Stuck.

WhY wasn't it just M O V E D to the right place ?

I never got chance to read your reply @mike123 as I put the kettle on .............................................

Then Someone Deleted , Many Thanks !

Did you post the question in the correct section or mention a provider name ?

There will of been a very good reason for it to vanish.

Firstly you didn’t post in the iptv request thread as you posted elsewhere and secondly you was in pm without even requesting iptv so it got deleted I would strongly advise read all forum rules or your stay here will be cut shorter than Katie prices bottom lip hair😁😁
It would’ve been @HiTecK who would’ve deleted your post or wheelo if he was online at the time

didn’t post in the iptv request thread,,, because I don't want a "supplier" It Was a DIY ask.
you was in pm ????~ #huh ?
ooooo threats ? or your stay here will be ............
Apologies for punctuation Bazzer, hope that you can read my reply?

Can anyone advise where I can get f o o t b a l l for my hubbie please? & be quick about it please, as my original post didn't last 5 minutes.

didn’t post in the iptv request thread,,, because I don't want a "supplier" It Was a DIY ask.

Can anyone advise where I can get f o o t b a l l for my hubbie please? & be quick about it please, as my original post didn't last 5 minutes.
Sky, BT and Virgin Media all do sports channels with football 😂

Yeah most football grounds have football matches on🤣🤣🤣
You was engaged in pm within 5 minuites of your last thread and there was no threat I was been sarcastic.
As for the diy for sports no one will openly post on a public forum how to try source your own sports

It wasn't a threat, it was an observation/experience, if rules are not adheared to then users are banned so @bazcfc1 was just advising that you read them fully. Do not randomly pm other users and make sure your posts are in the correct forum. Simple really.

I suggest if you wan't football you try Sky or BT, if providers of other methods have read your post it will be obvious to them that you could be hard work to have as a customer and therefor avoid you.

Again #Huh ? I wasn't in a PM with anyone. I mentioned a name in ^^ that post, as I saw a notification that I had a reply, before I got a chance to read it, it was deleted.

Thanks for the welcomes guys !

(Nynex, Cable & Wireless, Ntl, VM. 1984-2022)

I did reply to the original post but I couldn't understand a word of it.

It wasn't in the PM section the one I answered but has been deleted probably for the reasons others have mentioned.

Back