Annoying issue - loading gif

wesd84

Hi,

Is there a way to check what is causing the logo animation to show every minute or two, while watching TV.

I've removed plugins, iptv etc, the only other thing I can think of is the epg.

If you look at the attachment, you'll see what I mean. Although it doesn't affect anything, it's starting to get on my nerves. Anything I should check to stop it happening.

Attachments

• 1_0_1_27E0_66_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190309195815.jpg
    1_0_1_27E0_66_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190309195815.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 16
i've no idea what i'm supposed to be seeing here?
a close up of a wheel with what looks like Tellytubbies landscape in the background?
could you put it on a news channel or something? - what part is the logo? - the wheel or those giant snowflakes?

that's the spinning circle? - everyone who owns any enigma2 box sees this every day, it just means the box is about to explode.
Not really, it means the box is doing something in the back ground

Yeah, but not every minute or two.

Only started a week or so ago. Admittedly I installed a couple of plugins, but have since removed them but it's more annoying than anything else

I wonder if it's the hdd on its way out, as I've also noticed it becoming slowly, when browsing through the epg or selecting a channel.

Try deleting the epg and downloading it again
I have the epg stored on the box and i never see the circle during epg usage, only when updating or restarting softcam etc

Tried the epg but no difference.

I think I've figured it out. The wife had set timers for Hollyoaks. What aload of shite.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Back