another facebook gem!

lamblamb

TK Veteran
found this on facebook earlier :LOL: needless to say i didn't comment (much) :unsure:

|Brand New SKY TV Method| ~All premiums and features included for 36 Months for a one off cost of £100~ Full Guarantee provided also. No downtime whatsoever~ Read below!
Hi guys,
My team and I have a limited amount of modified SKY Q boxes for sale that have 36 months service applied to all premiums and features that SKY have to offer. This includes:
Full access to; Entertainment, Documentaries, Movies, Sport, Kids, News, Music, On-Demand, Box-Sets, BT, SKY SPORTS BOX OFFICE, SKY CINEMA ALL FULLY UNLOCKED. A free Netflix account with installed service, International services. 1TB for recording purposes, Pause/Rewind and so much more. UHD ENABLED.
All boxes come with a full guarantee or your money back. There is guaranteed no downtime or any chance of disconnection whatsoever. These have been tested prior to release.
You don’t have to be a SKY subscriber or require a satellite as there is a Pre-Installed satellite connection feed within the box that provides the stream and bypasses security and encryption. This is not IPVT but genuine SKY services.
Stop paying monthly bills to this provider or any provided you’re with! Join a loyal customer base and be amazed. This box is simply plug in and go with no hassle required whatsoever as everything is pre-installed for you!
Don’t miss out on this amazing investment opportunity. Message me for more information or comment more information below!

You don’t have to be a SKY subscriber or require a satellite as there is a Pre-Installed satellite connection feed within the box that provides the stream and bypasses security and encryption. This is not IPVT but genuine SKY services.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

found this on facebook earlier :LOL: needless to say i didn't comment (much) :unsure:

|Brand New SKY TV Method| ~All premiums and features included for 36 Months for a one off cost of £100~ Full Guarantee provided also. No downtime whatsoever~ Read below!
Hi guys,
My team and I have a limited amount of modified SKY Q boxes for sale that have 36 months service applied to all premiums and features that SKY have to offer. This includes:
Full access to; Entertainment, Documentaries, Movies, Sport, Kids, News, Music, On-Demand, Box-Sets, BT, SKY SPORTS BOX OFFICE, SKY CINEMA ALL FULLY UNLOCKED. A free Netflix account with installed service, International services. 1TB for recording purposes, Pause/Rewind and so much more. UHD ENABLED.
All boxes come with a full guarantee or your money back. There is guaranteed no downtime or any chance of disconnection whatsoever. These have been tested prior to release.
Stop paying monthly bills to this provider or any provided you’re with! Join a loyal customer base and be amazed. This box is simply plug in and go with no hassle required whatsoever as everything is pre-installed for you!
Don’t miss out on this amazing investment opportunity. Message me for more information or comment more information below!
images.jpeg-3.jpg

Scammers cease to amaze me to low depths they would go to just to make money.

Funnily enough wasnt sky supposed to go dish free.

Back