Another Freezing Thread....

A friend of mine has a line from the same guy, his has not froze in about 2 months, everything else is exactly the same. Same box, same router, same internet package same connection.

Totally irrelevant.
I test lots of lines which i can get working but will not work correctly for members.
Quite often, i advise them to get the password changed and suddenly it's almost glitch free.
Remember as well that connections go stale so always a good idea to reset the box on a regular basis and router as well.

Totally irrelevant.
I test lots of lines which i can get working but will not work correctly for members.
Quite often, i advise them to get the password changed and suddenly it's almost glitch free.
Remember as well that connections go stale so always a good idea to reset the box on a regular basis and router as well.

Thank you for replying, so if i message my seller, get him to change the password, that might help?

Worth trying but also reset your router and box afterwards as well.
If no difference then try a test from somebody else and see how that performs.

Thank you for replying, so if i message my seller, get him to change the password, that might help?

As benni says it may well work, but my thoughts are if your line was as bad as you say, surely the provider would've issued a new line by now. That's why I suggested try a test line from someone on here, that way you are armed with more info of trying a test line which may have worked fine. bband, signal and box all now ruled out.

Get a test line off another provider as you can then see if its your own provider is the issue

Homeplugs are not the best..

Had issues with them myself in the past.

It might be something to do with your router or your connection settings.

what else is plugged in beside homeplugs? if your homeplug is plugged into a twin wall socket with an other item plugged in beside you can have issues.

Back