Another line of defence

cactikid

VIP Member
With all the hype going on with having to use hand sanitizer,hand washing,using paper towels,masks etc and people complaining i CANT and WONT wear a mask then dont go out.
I have been using Vicks First defence to stop a sore throat developing and it works and kills it dead and not had to raid the medicine cabinet.

Now i see this Nasal spray which adds more protection against Covid and lasts 5 hrs.

The Covid-19 nasal spray that scientists say cuts infection risk by 78%

Interesting report, I'll be looking into that.
My current extra line of defence is Vitamin C & D, and I'm also going to be loking into zinc.

Interesting report, I'll be looking into that.
My current extra line of defence is Vitamin C & D, and I'm also going to be loking into zinc.

All three are worthwhile as a preventative measure, as they help build you up, ergo build up resistance - not just towards Covid-19, but against all infections.

Not, however, as a treatment for it!

All three are worthwhile as a preventative measure, as they help build you up, ergo build up resistance - not just towards Covid-19, but against all infections.

Not, however, as a treatment for it!

With all due respect Sir, I didn't suggest it was a treatment
WBR

Vitamin d3 and zinc and magnesium against cramps been on for years.
Not been on CBD for a while and that might also help.

CBD reduces COVID-19 lung damage with protective peptides

CBD could treat inflammation caused by COVID-19, study shows

I really should say my d3 is prescribed by a consultant cardiologist, but even so, I've heard from various sources that Vit C, D, Zinc
assist to build your immune system , but as to what reason my Doctor is prescribing d3 for me I don't know.

Same with medical canabis, another natural growing plant is something I've always agreed well worth looking into.

I guess I'm just not a fan of big money making pharma, and always impressed by cheaper readily accessable solutions, and if not risk or harmful
willing to give it a try I suppose.

With all due respect Sir, I didn't suggest it was a treatment
WBR
I'm not suggesting you did, I'm merely agreeing with you due to my wife's job in a busy A&E department, and some advice she took home from work.

What's WBR?

I don't know if theres a difference between d and d3 @cactikid , the reason I replied was purely because of the advice Ash took home from work

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting you did, I'm merely agreeing with you due to my wife's job in a busy A&E department, and some advice she took home from work.

What's WBR?

I don't know if theres a difference between d and d3 @cactikid , the reason I replied was purely because of the advice Ash took home from work

common forum expression... With Best Regards

Back