Another xtream editor

joe9000

I know people say it can be done but tried googling a guide on how to add more than 1 line id into xtream editor and cant find anything,was just wanting reassurance this can be done before purchasing an account from xtream editor.I have the app on enigma2 box which i then sync the line id with app code and works but i have a total of 3 lines and was wondering if i can add maby 2 of them to the 1 box through xtream editor then i don't know if i just sync with the app code on box??any help or guidance welcome,happy holidays!!

If you have have more than one provider, why not just merge the three together and then link the app code to your box for the merged list?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

i seen that and asked how to do it,but xe told me not possible,i have line id's not m3u or whatever.I see at bottom of merge says line ids and i enter them but it asks for a title??what do i do in this page??

yeah in that case you wont be able to merge them.

you would have to ask both providers for either the m3u file or the server address and login details so you can manage your own lines. this would mean you sorting your own EPG out. its not massively difficult, more time consuming - xtream editor have excellent tutorials now

Back