Antvirus

skids

Hi, anyone have a link for a free and reliable antivirus programme

as you might know i am not very techie :(

the best antvirus you can get is maleware bytes .... you can get a free version but i recommend getting the paid version , unless you know how to use torrents and get the full version for free :) but for me and i am a computer tech and do repairs on pc's and always have customers coming in with viruses even though they had a anti virus most of them dont pick up the half of the new viruses these days , try this run a system scan using any anti virus and see what the results are , and before you remove the results , run a scan in malware bytes and it will detect more i bet

the best antvirus you can get is maleware bytes .... you can get a free version but i recommend getting the paid version , unless you know how to use torrents and get the full version for free :) but for me and i am a computer tech and do repairs on pc's and always have customers coming in with viruses even though they had a anti virus most of them dont pick up the half of the new viruses these days , try this run a system scan using any anti virus and see what the results are , and before you remove the results , run a scan in malware bytes and it will detect more i bet

I would recommend downloading any of the following free AV solutions: AVG or Avast. (preferably Avast). Use this as your primary AntiVirus solution and then run MalwareBytes AntiMalware on a periodic basis and you should be good to go.

malwarebytes is not an antivirus program,its an antimalware program. this should be run in conjunction with an av program (i recommend avast).the paid version of malwarebytes is really worth it.

Back