Any Book worms here...?

Stephaex

I love to read. And I have a large collection of books. I kinda like to read Horror and thriller kind of stories.he last book I read was the Thinner by Stephen King. So what is your favourite genre and what is the book you read last time?

Reactions: PCM
I love to read. And I have a large collection of books. I kinda like to read Horror and thriller kind of stories.he last book I read was the Thinner by Stephen King. So what is your favourite genre and what is the book you read last time?
Yeah. My favourite Sherlock Homes.I'm addicted to his adventures. Most favourite is Sherlock Holmes vs. Dracula.I'm reading it always.

I read "Thinner" recently. It was one of the mind-blowing books I've read. It reveals how the injustice is answered and how much your bad deeds cost finally.. and I'm interested in Horror and Science fiction.

Back