Any chance of a sucmnsee firmware for a zgemma h2h

Hi Sucmnsee is there any chance of one of your top firmwares coming out for the new Zgemma boxes? Especially the H2H version mate. Cheers Bonesy

hes done one have a look at his thread the sticky section hes provided a link in there he just hasn't got round to doing a new thread with guide

Sorry Dsayers can't find it mate, the latest I can see is 23 November 2015 and it states to not use on the new Zgemma's, could do with a little push in the right direction. Cheers Bonesy

Hi I'm looking at getting either one of these or the 2H, is there any benefit of the h.2h over the 2h?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm looking at getting either one of these or the 2H, is there any benefit of the h.2h over the 2h?

It's suppose to have a quicker response time as its a dual core. However, Im not sure if I'm missing some settings on my h2h but it seems to still have a lag and is slow when it comes to changing channels/view guide. I hope its just mine and I can amend some settings, if someone can shed some light here that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

Back