Any Doctors in the house? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoff00

Hi all.

This is the rant room, right? Ok...

Why do Administrators who don't like what you've asked, give you a 200 word rollocking and then close the thread so you can't explain, answer or apologize. I was simply asking if anyone had any idea what the problem was I am having as the Doctor says the same drivel every time i see him.

If someone was to reply and say drink a pint of bleach before bed :drink: I'm sure I wouldn't, same as if they said jump off that tower block or stick that javelin in your eye, I wouldn't go out and do it. And even if I was stupid enough to do it, then I wouldn't have the intelligence to hold Techkings liable and then sue :whacko:

I don't need to explain my actions to you but as you asked, It wasn't a "rollocking" more of a disclaimer, we are not a medical forum, if you want help with medical issues I suggest you contact your Doctor, if you don't like what the Doctor says, ask for a second opinion.

As per the forum rules,
forumrules.png

more than a fair answere on both threads. i read the first and this one and can`t see anything wrong.

As per HiTeck, we are not a medical forum, and if we gave advice , it could be deemed as practicing medicine (without a license) . In this litigious world, the only sane advice (to give) is to see your MD (licensed), or as HT says, if you feel the medical you were given is not to your liking, get a second (or even third qualified ) opinion.

this may be of some use

WebMD Heartburn Health Center - Find GERD, acid reflux and heartburn information

Last edited:
I know you don't have to explain your actions to me, cuz you're the boss & how dare anyone question a boss. Ok, could you let me know how I can put a photo up on my avatar as i've just found a corker of Arjen Robben :cheesy grin:

Scoff, I dont think pi**ing off the admin on this forum is going to do you any favours.

If you`re not happy with the rules on this forum, we can easily arrange a break for you :cheesy grin:

Yep it is, & lets keep it civil :)

I thought this was good advice above,

As per HiTeck, we are not a medical forum, and if we gave advice , it could be deemed as practicing medicine (without a license) . In this litigious world, the only sane advice (to give) is to see your MD (licensed), or as HT says, if you feel the medical you were given is not to your liking, get a second (or even third qualified ) opinion.

I'm sorry, I thought I was keeping it civil. My rant was, why do Administrators close a thread without giving you a chance to respond and nobody has answered that. All I've got back is a load of crap about how right his legal statement was. That wasn't my rant. Also, I only swore after you did, (pi**ing). And if the Admin sticks a photo of Rooney on his avatar and can't take a bit of stick when the "mighty reds" get done., lol, then he shouldn't broadcast it, and then, you have to stick up for him. Are you not a Celtic fan who butt kiss Liverpool and detest Man Utd.
I'm a West Brom fan and thanks for paying us loads of money for our manager. You and the Admin should try and get in the real world and see what it's like to support a normal team. It's so easy to support Man Utd or Celtic. Try to get used to losing every other week without blaming the referee or the state of the pitch, lol.
P.S. well done in the Scottish cup semi final.
Who are Ross County?
How many viewers will the final get?
Dundee Utd v Ross County.
NOW IT'S A REAL RANT ROOM.

ye dinnae hai yer own doctor?chances are hes telling you the truth.acid reflux is caused by a number of things,among them alcohol and tobbaco use,as well as the use of recreational drugs.take this from one who also suffers.like previous poster said,if you dont like it ,get a second opionion.oh,and coffeee is not so good either.i find the older i get the more i find the things i like are not good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back