Any fix for Amiko Mini Combo HD Channels

Tommy123

Hi,

I've managed to fix the Zgemma I have by disabling both checksum options in the reader options in OSCam.

On the Mini Combo, there is no OScam and there is a MGcamd built in without a version number. There doesn't seem to be a way to update MGcamd on that box.

Anyone managed to find a solution for this old box? It was working fine before this issue struck.

Thanks.

According to the Software Information:

SW Version: 1.6.03 EMU

Loader: M3612 1.0.4

Latest Update: Nov 04, 2016.

I haven't updated this box for some time and am unsure if there's any fix.

The emulator config does say MGcamd is "connect ok, working" but no channels clear probably due to the checksums.

You’ll have to wait for Amiko Lavatronics firmware update to include the latest patched Mgcamd 1.45b in the emu. I have one of these boxes myself however the last update for these was in 2016 so wouldn’t get your hopes up.

I wasn't able to find the Lavatronics Firmware website anymore. I assume that means this box is pretty much dead.

Thats correct
Wanting something to last and fixable as one has to think ahead,when my Duo died was replaced with the et 10000.
Image support means everything and box not locked and waiting for an upgraded firmware.

Back