any good deals broadband

stingy7

hi all had enough of vermin media so am looking for any good deals that anyone has come across for broadband/ line rental /etc ,ive got iptv through my zgemma box ,so just wondering if its worth ditching vermin £36.00 a month for 50mbs and calls (which we hardly use) cheers in advance.... sorry if ive posted this in wrong section ..steve

hi all had enough of vermin media so am looking for any good deals that anyone has come across for broadband/ line rental /etc ,ive got iptv through my zgemma box ,so just wondering if its worth ditching vermin £36.00 a month for 50mbs and calls (which we hardly use) cheers in advance.... sorry if ive posted this in wrong section ..steve
What are we a sales team for all the broadband providers now on tk.People come on here for help with boxes and tv setup ect as enough websites about without asking here surly.

sky no longer charge line rental. their superfast is around £27 with a contract discount and i pull around 59mbs

and for as much stick as they get on here their customer service is really good. downside is their router which is pretty basic only has two ethernet ports and isnt as customisable as i'd like

sky no longer charge line rental. their superfast is around £27 with a contract discount and i pull around 59mbs

and for as much stick as they get on here their customer service is really good. downside is their router which is pretty basic only has two ethernet ports and isnt as customisable as i'd like
Add a decent 3rd party router and you will have 4 ports and one on sky router to play with.(y)

thats a no then moshibeth :smiley:, ive had loads of help setting up my box on here
just thought some of you had found great deals us mere mortals have missed cheers for your advice though

i have a "dark knight Router" and has "Merlin running on it" how ever, pushing a VPN using openvpn and trying to get it to go over 200 meg was not happening, if you do look for a router and you have over them speeds, then check out the processor of the new router. make sure that it advertises that it can handle over 200meg....

I've been looking at this, some good specs. (can't see the processor so it might be a potato, let me buy one first...lol )

01-09-2019 22-11-27.jpg

Last edited:
I have an Asus RT-AC68U plugged into my sky router which is in modem mode with wifi turned off. The Asus does all the work and will accept vpn when l get round to it

Back