Any Instagram users here?

cactikid

VIP Member
Had an odd one 2 days ago when on it and could not post on threads as there was nowhere to write in the box.

Logged out and cant get back in.

Went to make a new account and does not take usernames like " fumble fingers " but will take your first name to use now.

Opened up a new account with new email and started posting replies to posts and now back to posts where there is no reply to comment.

Any ideas and there are scammers out there looking for info and back doors to get into your systems.

Had an odd one 2 days ago when on it and could not post on threads as there was nowhere to write in the box.

Logged out and cant get back in.

Went to make a new account and does not take usernames like " fumble fingers " but will take your first name to use now.

Opened up a new account with new email and started posting replies to posts and now back to posts where there is no reply to comment.

Any ideas and there are scammers out there looking for info and back doors to get into your systems.
Missus instagram been working fine no outages and she was able to post and comment bud but its strange Spotify was down 2 days ago also

It was the fact i could not post in the opera side bar of Instangram , but opened it on a pc link and i can reply on that

That photo allows me to comment on post is what i needed.

And the same one without the comment bar.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2022-03-10_222330_www.instagram.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2022-03-10_222330_www.instagram.com.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Opera Snapshot_2022-03-10_223901_www.instagram.com2.png
    Opera Snapshot_2022-03-10_223901_www.instagram.com2.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
No it cant be as its the same account in use but the difference is i use OPERA browser and that has the apps on left side Messenger , WhatsApp Instagram , Twitter

I always used them for quick entry but now it does not allow me to reply to a post.

But open up a wep Page and i can go straight it and comment on any posts.

Not sure if recent Opera upgrade has now affected it?

No it cant be as its the same account in use but the difference is i use OPERA browser and that has the apps on left side Messenger , WhatsApp Instagram , Twitter

I always used them for quick entry but now it does not allow me to reply to a post.

But open up a wep Page and i can go straight it and comment on any posts.

Not sure if recent Opera upgrade has now affected it?
It probably saved your Instagram login info but since updating the browser it's lost this.
Try in the browser settings to see if it needs login details

Back