Any news on the EPG for the new channels yet?

Theguru

Hi all,

Yes i know it has only been a few days with the new Sly channels History, Nature, & Documentaries just thought i would ask...if it is being looked at thats all...or any news towards it..

Probably Patience is the key..lol

I done mine differently, I use sly Q skin, and import the m3u file and use the stream reference on e-channelizer for the epg and epg importer updates that way, the problem is e-channelizer hasn’t got the new channels yet I’m sure how to obtain the stream reference any other way?!?

I don’t think it is a provider issue as the epg importer uses rytec sources not the provider...a lot of ppl use mag devices, or smart TV use there unique ID to provide the EPG direct from the provider..

im no expert And the above is certainly an assumption lol but e-channelizer does not use the providers stream reference but what’s pulled from the Astra satellites (in my case)and reference ID marries up with epg importer..

So my question is how can I update e-channelizer and epg importer to see the new channels?!?

Have you reported the issue to the Rytec team? Don't mention it is for IPTV, just say they are missing on the satellite receiver.

For virgin uk service reference

Sky Nature HD

1:0:19:9CB:19:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

Sky Documentaries HD

1:0:19:7D6:14:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

Back