any runners ?

went out for a run this morning
really looking forward to it
got now hokas oneone cliftons. just try and make the feet a bit less sore

and i get sore feet, a row of 5 blisters up the inside of my left food
so ran 3 odd miles walked 100 yards and went not happening had to limp home

it wasnt the shoes, my right foot was great. i have insoles which i have, had them in walking about the house no problems at all. running, the insole was rubbing the inside of my foot. not nice lol

First run of the year finally done, took me a while to get out. But it’s never too late too start

Just wondering did any one put run or any other health active down on their new year resolutions?

First officially timed event done. Titanic10k think I kcocked 2mins of last year's time. Will post offical time once the up

Last year 1.01:17
This year 56:29

Last edited:
First officially timed event done. Titanic10k think I kcocked 2mins of last year's time. Will post offical time once the up

Last year 1.01:17
This year 56:29

Nice time!

I've got a place in the London Marathon raising charity for the British Legion

Would it be ok to post a link in case their are any generous people out there lol?

My dad died of cancer a couple of weeks ago in the NI Hospice. I've agreed to run in their 10k charity event on Sunday at Stormont Park this Sunday, 8th December. Its for the children's hospice which is a cause that was always close to my dad's heart.

I know there's a few runners from Northern Ireland on the forum, and just want to put it out there and if anyone is up for helping this great cause, please feel free to use my just giving page to help me help them.

Read Craig's story

Back