Anybody got backup image for Zgemma H.2s please !!!

i think theres at least one in the forums !

but you don't need one - just add slyk 1 to the 5.1 it came with, that's all I did, follow the on screen instructions and I even think kiddac has done a 'from scratch; tutorial

A skin is just your graphics and screen layout. Your settings, plugins and anything you have installed on your box is not effected.

Hi Thomas, just checking if the link to your latest build is OK. I downloaded last night, flashed the box (box flashing between USB and UPDATE hope that's correct) but once booted back it had very little installed within the build, i.e. no Mgcamd 1.38, casheflushed, tuners not configured to 28e. Tried to install everything but just couldn't get my Nline working. All bouquets and channels listed and in correct place but just could not get Nline working. Think its probably how I installed Mgcamd. Tried 1.35a and 1.38r1. Does your build have Crossepg installed, is there anyway of knowing for sure I got the correct image?
Thanks
Bikecrazy

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for reply. Yes started mgcamd both versions 1.35 and 1.38. once started I could see connection to Nline server and what looks like keys updating (rows of numbers and letters changing). Tried uninstalling and resetting box.

Thanks

Hi All, after about 4 hours of frustration and perseverance it took 2 mins of input from you guys and "sorted". For anyone interested, took all the crap out of USR\KEYS folder, downloaded mg_cfg from downloads. FTP'd mg_cfg and newcamd.list (my Nline sub) back to box , restarted and all Good!!!

Many many thanks.

Hi,

I have just uploaded one as I had a few issues getting mine going, its OpenVIX although I am thinking about doing an OpenATV if I get a spare 5 minutes.

Thanks

Back