anybody know of a good Pen drive Recovery tool

hadmad

VIP Member
badly need my kid formated her pen drive by acc but all her school gear was on it so if you know of one would much app

a Pen drive Recovery tool that is

please help if you can

thanks mate ill give it a go i used to have one wen i was in collage but cant find it and cant rem what it was called

i found that one i had so im going to use both let you know how i get on its called

Data.Doctor.Recovery

I'm interested in this as well.. I formatted a couple of small thumb drives on PURPOSE and they NO longer work... from everything I found there was NO bringing them back... NOT a big deal as they're small little things but nice for give-a-ways... :)

hahaha i left mine in pc shop he said no to 1 he still has the other 2 as he said no way back:hop mad::moon:size 12 coming soon lol

I'm interested in this as well.. I formatted a couple of small thumb drives on PURPOSE and they NO longer work... from everything I found there was NO bringing them back... NOT a big deal as they're small little things but nice for give-a-ways... :)

How did you format them?

If you used the standard Windows method it would explain why they don't work.

There's a specific tool for formatting pen drives.

-

whats the name of the tool gman iv got my data well hers but would like to know the tool i think she format her com and install win 7 whit stick still in it and deleted the drive

whats the name of the tool gman iv got my data well hers but would like to know the tool i think she format her com and install win 7 whit stick still in it and deleted the drive

It's called HPUSBF.EXE & you can down it HERE:

-

just to say i got the pen drive working again what i done was i had a computer to put a new hd in so as i was workin i left the pen drive in and set it as a 2gb patations whem the drive was finshed installing removed the pen put in my own com rigth click and format fat job done pen working grand most probely not the way should do it but it worked for me thanks gman

Back