Anybody using SKY broardband for CCCam ppv

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmr3

Anybody using Sky broardband for CCcam
Hi all, Im using Sky broardband 8.4mb/s with a D Link router for my CCCam ppv and the package keeps freezing. My mate has the same package and using Aol 3.9mb/s and he has no problems. It was fine all last year but now it really bad. I have changed everything from the lnb to the ethernet cable and my ppv provider is pulling his hair out as to whats wrong. Also I cant use Gbox or Mgcamd, apparently the signal is not getting back to the provider. Im not sure of all th details but is anybody using SKY broardband for the same reason or has anybody heard of the same problem or how to cure it. I will move isp if need be but I have to be sure that they are the problem as I cant use a different router because of the username and password. Sky emailed then rung me at the start of the year saying that they have noticed that my speed is slow and would I like them to uprate it for free. The missus took the call and she said yes, so I was wondering if they could have tampered with anything. Is it possibly that either sky or their routet is causing the freezing. Thanks in advance​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back