Anyone able to help me with Zgemma h9 Combo

neo1977

Hi guys i just bought a zgemma h9 combo for my cable, this is the one that comes with wireless also, i am trying to even connect to my wifi first and its not happening nevemind installing a build yet! Thats my next question has anyone succesfully installed a build on this model and which one via usb do you need to change the folder name inside to h9 or h9combo or something for it to register? thanks guys any help appreciated

You do know about the sports channels right? that sly sports is no longer available.....................

If you look in the all builds forum you will see a few different builds, grogbuild freerange or wooshbuild infinity should run fine on your box.

hi folks just got one these today keeps bombing out when i try initilze the usb drive ..anybody had bother doing this ..scandisc 64gb

hi folks just got one these today keeps bombing out when i try initilze the usb drive ..anybody had bother doing this ..scandisc 64gb
you should start your own thread and give more info, ie what is installed on the box etc

Hi guys i just bought a zgemma h9 combo for my cable, this is the one that comes with wireless also, i am trying to even connect to my wifi first and its not happening nevemind installing a build yet! Thats my next question has anyone succesfully installed a build on this model and which one via usb do you need to change the folder name inside to h9 or h9combo or something for it to register? thanks guys any help appreciated

If having issues with wi-fi use TP livks as they work well. Open Atv is a good image and you should just be able to flash with a usb stick without changing anything. If you want to use a build as said above , grogbuild freerange or wooshbuild infinity are the best builds and will work on any E2 box.

Hi guys i finally managed to install wooshbuild on one of these new boxes! now my next issue is trying to create a HDD on it since nothing is saving after i can autobouquets maker ! i have initialised the usb and its mounted to /hdd but still nothings saving epg/bouquets? do i need to convert it to ext3 to 4 ?

Last edited:
Yes converting to ext 4 makes setup done correctly,is this usb stick,internal hdd,external hdd or usb passport all have to show its mounted and ready for use.
once setup then you go through the settings to store to usb or hdd and NOT TO INTERNAL FLASH

its external USB, okay ill convert and try now again. Where in settings does it say to store to usb/hdd ?

I dont use usb passports as for many they give issues as possibly a usb power issue but could be used with a powered hub.
I use 2 tb desktop externally powered as i like recording.
With 1 device i think its hdd its mounted as.
You need to go to Recordings,playbabk and timeshift settings
Default movie location should say where.

i have it all configured and USB working now, now the following issue is trying to get mgcamd working on this new Zgemma h9 ARM box. Trying to follow the posts on which one is working! installed 4.3 from resources but cant see a 1.4.5. As 1.3.8 doesnt install. I dont even have FTA channels playing

So i have FTA Channels now playing, Im just seeking advice on how to get mgcamd working on this new Zgemma H9 Combo box

Back