Anyone else feel that the quality of SD Channels has dropped recently? (Sky Sports cable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSource

TK Veteran
Hey guys,

SD Sky Sports is still going strong however recently i've noticed the quality of these channels have decreased quite significantly. I'm not sure if I'm just used to HD but even the logo on these channels appear distorted/poor quality. By all means I'm happy with SD rather than nothing of course but has anyone else noticed a decline?

Nothing new there as when hd was on in the beginning movies and sports were good,then over the years it got degraded to try and get you to move up the ladder to sky q.
One thing that gets over looked is dirty screen,bad hdmi cable which is not clear and sharp and last of all over sizing of picture.
Yes picture is getting worse and your eyesight is shite also so you cannot win.

Hey guys,

SD Sky Sports is still going strong however recently i've noticed the quality of these channels have decreased quite significantly. I'm not sure if I'm just used to HD but even the logo on these channels appear distorted/poor quality. By all means I'm happy with SD rather than nothing of course but has anyone else noticed a decline?
yes make sure v.mode on zgemma is set to letterbox mode not too bad then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back