Anyone have any experience of youfibre

Had a few beers but, Website that must have been new I remember bulitin boards would take about 4 hours to upload two 1.44mb floppy disks :LOL: and even then we were using methods called boxing you would phone large company nearest local that had there own telephone exchange and it would cost price of local phone call.
Did well out of that was biggest uploader to iceland for accsess old cracking group years back. :confused:

so once you connected there you would send the dial tones to connect to other countries all over the world.
And I will never forget when one of my friends was on holiday in america and I tried to phone him got the country code wrong ended up calling a cinema in singapore with girl asking if i wanted to book tickets :LOL:
Best thing was once you were on, no one else in the house could use the phone. Simpler times, but good times.

Bit off Topic but is anyone on here using You fibre network and anygood for iptv use 🤔🤔🤔 its just been installed in my area and was just wondering if its anygood and Customer support etc

Bit off Topic but is anyone on here using You fibre network and anygood for iptv use 🤔🤔🤔 its just been installed in my area and was just wondering if its anygood and Customer support etc
Their support is online, but if you have serious issues, they will call you. I had it installed about three years ago and was one of the first customers in the area. We have experienced a couple of outages, but I can't complain about that. We had Vermin Media before and it crashed a few times each week.

YouFibre has been good for streaming and gaming; we don't see any lag using their 1gbps service. It's only £27 per month too for Eero 6 and two mesh units.

I would recommend them.

Their support is online, but if you have serious issues, they will call you. I had it installed about three years ago and was one of the first customers in the area. We have experienced a couple of outages, but I can't complain about that. We had Vermin Media before and it crashed a few times each week.

YouFibre has been good for streaming and gaming; we don't see any lag using their 1gbps service. It's only £27 per month too for Eero 6 and two mesh units.

I would recommend them.
The exact deal a family member of mine got, very happy with it and his sons are gamers.

Ill switch when my Virgin deal expires.

Out of all the ISP’s using CityFibre, YouFibre was the cheapest that I found.
Yes i had EE on my doorstep Thursday last week quoting £44 ,you what ! Your going to be using a government subsidised infrastructure and you want almost the same as Virgin ?

Showed him the YouFibre leaflet they left me and told him to do one. Im hopeful my neighbours did the same thing.

Yes i had EE on my doorstep Thursday last week quoting £44 ,you what ! Your going to be using a government subsidised infrastructure and you want almost the same as Virgin ?

Showed him the YouFibre leaflet they left me and told him to do one. Im hopeful my neighbours did the same thing.
Hopefully more competition better prices.
Also you could use the competitors prices as leverage when negotiating a new contract.

Hopefully more competition better prices.
Also you could use the competitors prices as leverage when negotiating a new contract.
Nah i want to flip Virgin the bird.

25 years my estate has been Virgin only, the exchange been so far away the best we could get was 5mb.

They knew it and have had us over a barrel all that time.

Nah i want to flip Virgin the bird.

25 years my estate has been Virgin only, the exchange been so far away the best we could get was 5mb.

They knew it and have had us over a barrel all that time.
Very similar here, lived a 5 min walk to the city centre but only had virgin available.

Finally Grain came and dug the street up and then city fibre done pole installs but those come in via the back of the house so we went with Grain.

£30pm
I got a free static IP somehow
900 up and down and no price rise.

I think virgin have a contract with alot of big companies that build new houses. Every new build seems to come with virgin media connections preinstalled while not catered for anywhere else until at least a few years after.

Back