anyone live in or around mijas costa , spain?

lamblamb

TK Veteran
looking for a little favour if possible (y)

it's my grand-daughters birthday in a couple of weeks and moonpig will currently not deliver to spain.

just wondered if anyone would be good enough to grab me a card and post it for me if they are in that neck of the woods :hearteyes:

I thought everything was ok especially with amount of deliveries we get a day with the kids online shopping.Im on first name terms with the courier

It varies tbh as my brother got a us few things at our address and few things were delivered with 5-7 days but some things still havent arrived after he ordered them weeks ago. Those are from Royal Mail which havent arrived.

I think Royal Mail are worst affected atm. As they are understaffed and reading online have HUGE backlog which they still have not delivered.

I've sent things abroad and arrived no problem using hermes @lamblamb could you not possibly use Air mail if that's still going I've got couple of packages coming from Dormagen, Cologne DE so should reach Spain before her birthday @channelking I got things delivered from Royal mail today ordered Monday

I've sent things abroad and arrived no problem using hermes @lamblamb could you not possibly use Air mail if that's still going I've got couple of packages coming from Dormagen, Cologne DE so should reach Spain before her birthday @channelking I got things delivered from Royal mail today ordered Monday

It varies Baz

May come within the time frame for you and some others but mostly Royal Mail are taking the p*ss with deliveries.

I give you an example brother ordered something end of April and over 2 weeks and still nothing from Royal Mail.

I speak to my postie quite a bit and he says theres big problems at Royal Mail. Even lady who lives few doors down from me who works at Royal Mails says they dont have alot of staff working. About 30% probably more are off. Too much strain on their network.

Even relatives I have spoken to who were supposed to get parcels delivered by Royal Mail and been over a week for them.

I ordered something on the internet. Turned out the company was based in Spain (Madrid) - took one week to arrive at my house. Which I thought was pretty good in the circumstances. Just post her a card and allow several days (10?)

which is great, unfortunately moonpig are currently not processing orders to spain, tried this morning.

Back